• There is a beautiful new restaurant on the sea front in Thessaloniki - wonderful food and décor, with vintage toys and adverts - really worth a visit - "Ayioli" at 15 Niki Street, Thessaloniki.
• Costas Voyatzis in Athens introduced me to his hugely successful website featuring extraordinary and beautiful design - do have a look!…
• A recent discovery in Athens Chromata, Skoufa 62, Kolonaki - a great restaurant/bar with fantastic music...
• One of the funniest women I have met in years…
• LIQUID GOLD - The most amazing Cretan olive oil is now being imported into the UK - it has a truly exceptional flavour as well as remarkable healthy giving properties. You can buy it from www.liquidgoldproducts.co.uk
• Beautiful olive oil direct from Crete:
• My favourite Greek restaurant in London, As Greek As It Gets, in Earls Court:
• Bespoke shoes in central Athens. Kozatsa have been creating them since 1936. They're at 11 Kanari Street, Kolonaki, Athens 106 71 or online at www.kozatsa.gr
• The focus of Greek culture and language teaching in Central London, The Hellenic Centre:
• Learn Greek! I recommend Hara Garoufalia-Middle's excellent Total Greek